Publications of Human- Computer Interaction Laboratory (HCI)
Papers in Proceedings of International Conferences (full-paper reviewed)
- Deconinck, F., Stephanidis, C., & Weber, G. (1990). Access to Pictorial Information by Blind People. In Proceedings of North Sea Conference on Bio-Medical Engineering, Antwerp, Belgium, 19-22 November (10 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., Savidis, A., Homatas, G., Spyridou, N., Sfyrakis, M., & Weber, G. (1990). Accessibility of WIMPS-based User Interfaces by Visually Impaired People. In Proceedings of the 1st European Conference on the Advancement of Rehabilitation Technology (ECART-1), Maastricht, The Netherlands, 5-8 November (2 pages).
Papers in Proceedings of international conferences and workshops (abstract reviewed)
- Stephanidis, C., Savidis, A., Karidis, N., Katsaitis, Z., Fairhurst, M.C., & Hasan, M.Q. (1990). Design Criteria for a Locally Programmable Aid for Expressive Communication. In Proceedings of the International Conference on the Role and Impact of Information Technology in the Assessment and Rehabilitation of Individuals with Communication Disorder, Thessaloniki, Greece, 5-9 September (7 pages).
Invited papers in international conferences and workshops
- Stephanidis, C., Savidis, A., & Weber, G. (1990). Some Issues on the Accessibility to Graphical User Interfaces by Blind People. In Proceedings of the Conference in the framework of the Concerted Action Programme on Technology and Blindness of the COMAC BME, Florence, Italy, December (5 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., & Papadopoulou, M. (1990, 31 August - 3 September). The Development of the HANDYNET European Information System for people with special needs in Greece. 3rd European Symposium "Europe Facing the Responsibility for people with Special Needs", Heraklion, Crete, Greece (5 pages).
- Stephanidis, C. (1990, 13-14 September). Tele-Informatics as a Tool in the Process of the Socio-Economic integration of People with Special Needs. International Conference in the framework of the HELIOS Programme (European Commission DGV), Rhodes, Greece (7 pages).