Publications of Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems Laboratory (CARV)
- Fatourou, P. (2017). Concurrency for the masses: the Paradigm of Transactional Memory. South East European University, FYROM, February 23, 2017, February 23.
- Fatourou, P. (2017). Concurrency for the masses: the Paradigm of Transactional Memory. 19th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing, Timisoara, Romania, September 21-24.
- Fatourou, P. (2017). Harnessing the Difficulties of Synchronization. Ss. Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, February 24.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2008). Towards Unified Mechanisms for Inter-Processor Communication. IEEE Int. Conf. on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation, Samos, Greece, 21-24 July.
- Pratikakis , P. (2013). The Formic Architecture and the Myrmics Runtime System
. ENCORE & PEPPHER Workshop on Programmability and Portability for Emerging Architectures (EPoPPEA’13), January , Berlin, Germany.
- Pratikakis , P. (2012). Distributed Region-Based Memory Management
. University of Maryland, College Park, August .
- Magoutis, K. (2012). Recent Advances in Large-scale IT Service Management Technologies. 6th Advanced School on Service Oriented Computing , July 2- 7, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece.
- Bilas, A. (2012). Scaling I/O in Virtualized Muticore Servers: How much I/O in 10 years and how to get there
. Invited Talk: The 6th International Workshop on Virtualization Technologies in Distributed Computing (VTDC'12), June 19, Delft, The Netherlands, in conjunction with the 21th edition of HPDC'12
- Bilas, A. (2012). Server Storage I/O: How Much I/O and How To Get There
. Intel European Research and Innovation Conference 2012 - Intel ERIC , October 22-23, Barcelona, Spain.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2012). Task Parallelism, Explicit Communication, and Architectural Support for them. Nano-Tera/Artist Summer School on Embedded System Design, Aix-les-Bains, France, 17-21 Sep..
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2011). Informatics High Technology as a Tool in Medicine. Medical School Graduation Ceremony, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece, 15 July.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2010). Replicate and Migrate Objects in the Runtime, not Cache Lines or Pages in Hardware. Barcelona Multicore Workshop 2010, Barcelona, Spain, 21-22 Oct.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2007). Interprocessor Communication seen as Load-Store Instruction Generalization. Stamatis Vassiliadis Symposium - The Future of Computing, Delft, The Netherlands, 28 Sep..
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2006). Towards Light-Weight Intra-CMP Network Interfaces. Workshop on On- and Off-Chip Interconnection Networks for Multicore Systems, Stanford, California, USA, 6-7 Dec.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (1993). Parallel Computer Architecture: Shared Memory versus Message Passing. Symposium of the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM), Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK, 10-12 November.